Sonam Kapoor is all over the news since past many days. The actress is all set to take wedding vows with the longtime beau Anand Ahuja. The actress not just won several hearts with her acting but also with her amazing fashion sense. Yes, Sonam is an ultimate fashionista of Bollywood and has always impressed the fashion police with her amazing and unique dressing sense. Sonam’s Instagram account is filled with some prettiest pics where she is flaunting her super expensive and unique designer pieces and nailing each of her look like a complete pro.
Well, fans and media have always spoken about Sonam’s fashion and clothes and movie, however, there are many unknown things about the actress which not many know. Sonam is an extremely private persona and knows how to keep all her personal details under wraps. So today, we will unveil some of the interesting details about her life which will leave you surprised.
1. Sonam Kapoor started working at the age of 15 as a waitress in Singapore. Yes, the star kid had a normal childhood where she used to earn herself to meet her basic needs. Later, due to her underperformance, she was fired from her job.
2. Sonam had made her acting debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Saawariya’ in 2007 but before that, she worked with Bhansali and assisted him in the movie ‘Black’ starring Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukherji.
3. It took around one and a half years for Sanjay Leela Bhansali to convince Sonam to make it to the silver screen in ‘Saawariya’.
4. Sonam Lost 35 Kg for Her debut film Saawariya.
5. Before Sonam got in shape and made her jaw-dropping appearance on the silver screen, the actress was quite over-weight and also faced several criticisms for the same. In fact, she had also dumped her boyfriend once who had an issue with her weight. You go, girl!
6. After having two failed relationships one with director Punit Malhotra and other with model Sahir Berry, Sonam decided to never marry an actor. Sonam Kapoor has taken the pledge not to marry an actor. She feels this would help her spend more time with her partner.
7. Sonam loves ready and dancing and she is a trained classical dancer.
8. The actress is extremely choosy about her things and also very brand loyal. She is very particular about perfumes, and her favourite fragrances include Chanel No. 5, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique and Michael by Michael Kors.
9. Sonam Kapoor hates reality shows.
10. The actress is an extreme food and a big a fan of Indian junk food – she can gorge endlessly on samosas.
11. In her growing years, she blamed her father because she had excessive facial hair. Until one day, her mom told her that this is because of her hormonal imbalance – for which her unhealthy eating habits were to blame.
12. Sonam manages all her expenses by herself, all her designer wears and other luxurious necessities are paid by herself not her rich dad.
Well, looking at Sonam’s facts, just is just like any other ordinary girl