Saba Qamar Zaman is a Pakistani film and television actress. Qamar has established a career in the Pakistani entertainment industry, and is the recipient of several accolades, including one Hum Award.
After last year’s controversy over Pakistani actors working in Indian films, another actor from Pakistan, Saba Qamar, will be making her Bollywood debut with the upcoming film Hindi Medium. Actor Fawad Khan was part of the 2016 hit Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The political outfit Maharashtra Navnirman Sena threatened that it would not allow the film’s release. The film could release only after the filmmaker said that he wouldn’t work with Pakistani actors anymore. Qamar’s film should stir no trouble. Set for release on May 12, it is a funny take on the class divide created by the knowledge of the English language in India.
Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite Irrfan Khan in the upcoming flick (movie) Hindi Medium. The movie is being directed by Saket Chaudhary and produced by Dinesh Vijan and Bhushan Kumar. As per the sources, the movie will be a romantic comedy and will revolve around a story of a married couple.
Presenting Hot & Sexy Photos of Saba Qamar Hindi Medium Actress
Saba Qamar Biodata (Wiki):
Real Name: Saba Qamar Zaman
(Saba Qamar has changed her name from Sabahat Qamar.)
Date of birth: April 5, 1984
Birth Place: Gujranwala, Pakistan
Residence: Lahore, Pakistan
Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches
Weight: 54 Kg (Approx)
Vital Stats: 34-26-35 Inches.
Bra Size: 34B
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Religion: Muslim (Islam)
Marital Status: Engaged with her cousin who worked in PAF (Pakistan Air Force)
Husband: Farhan Ahmad (Cousin)
Most of her childhood was spent in Gujranwala. Actress Saba spent her childhood with her grandmother in Gujranwala. Saba belongs to a rich family so she had easily got her profession with the help of her family support. Saba Qamar’s parents live in Karachi which is famous and big city of Pakistan.
Recently it comes in news that she got married with her cousin who is working as an engineer in PAF. But when Saba heard about this scandal she solved it by saying that she is not married however she is engaged with her cousin. As Pakistani model Saba comes from a good family she does not wants to get involved in any type of scandal or fake news. She said that whenever she gets married she would inform everybody about her marriage ceremony she has no need to conceal it.
At the first-ever Pakistan Film Festival kicked hosted by the United Nations at the United Nations Headquarters in New York in the presence of some of the biggest Pakistani stars, ambassadors accredited to the United Nation, community members, media and movie buffs. Her film Lahore Se Aagey was the main attraction of the event. Pakistan’s Ambassador to the United Nations Maleeha Lodhi, who took the initiative to hold the festival, read out a welcome address, saying the films from Pakistan will convey the energy and dynamism that defines today’s Pakistan.
Born in Hyderabad, Qamar moved to Lahore for further education, pursued a career in acting from there itself, and made her debut with a role in the PTV Home drama Main Aurat Hoon (2005). Qamar continued to appear in supporting roles in the following years, but her claim to fame came in 2007, when she played leading roles in two of the hit dramas, Dhoop Mein Andhera Hai and Jinnah Ke Naam.She later received widespread recognition for her portraying unconventional roles in several of the highest-rated Urdu television series, including the domestic drama Uraan (2010), the historical drama Dastaan (2010), the social drama Main Chand Si (2011), the family dramas Maat (2011) and Ullu Baraye Farokht Nahi (2013), the melodrama Thakan (2012), the psychodrama Sannata (2013), the romantic dramas Bunty I Love You (2013) and Digest Writer (2014), the tragic romance Sangat (2015) and the modern drama Besharam (2016), all of which earned her critical acclaim as well as several accolades. Qamar established herself as a leading actress of Urdu cinema for portraying the singer Noor Jehan in the acclaimed biographical drama Manto (2015) and a rockstar in the travel comedy Lahore Se Aagey (2016), both of which rank among the highest-grossing Pakistani films of all time.
Saba Qamar Movie List:
|2016||Lahore Se Aagey||Tara|
Saba Qamar television (drama) work
1. Main Aurat Hoon as Bilqees
2. Bint e Adam as Zainab
3. Unbiyanable as Aimen
4. Dhoop Mein Andhera Hai as Sonia
5. Jinnah Ke Naam as Fatima
6. Tinkay as Zarish
7. Dastaan as Suraiya
8. Uraan as Ayesha
9. Maat as Saman
10. Thakan as Sadaf
11. Pani Jaisa Piyar as Sana
12. Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai as Haleema
13. Shehryar Shehzadi as Sarwat
14. Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahi as Mehreen
15. Ullu Baraye Farokht Nahi as Gul-e-Rana
16. Izteraab as Zara
17. Kaisay Tum Se Kahoon as Anumta
18. Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain as Host
19. Tera Pyar Nahi Bhoole as Rabia
20. Main Chand Si as Mahnoor
21. Jo Chalay Toh Jaan Se Guzar Gaye as Mariam
22. Sannata as Seerat
23. Jaanam as Falak
24. Bunty I Love You as Dania
25. Sangat as Ayesha (Aashi)
26. Digest Writer as Farida (Rashk-e-Hina)
27. Main Sitara as Suraiya/Sitara
28. Besharam as Mishal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saba Qamar
1. Does Saba Qamar smoke?: No
2. Does Saba Qamar drink alcohol?: Not Known
3. Saba had a difficult childhood as she lost her father when she was just 3 years old, and lived with her grandmother for the major part of her childhood.
4. Her original name was Sabahat, which she later changed to Saba.
5. When she was 19 years old, she joined the entertainment industry as her friend’s sister who used to work in a production house helped her as she knew about the potential talent in her.
6. She started her career as a TV actress in Main Aurat Hoon.
7. She became popular by playing the role of Saman in the TV serial Maat.
8. In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut opposite Irrfan Khan in the film Hindi Medium. Before, she rejected Bollywood films like Love Aaj Kal, Cocktai and Delhi 6 and Calling Sehmat.
9. If not actress, then she would have been a choreographer.
10. She was engaged to her cousin Farhad Ahmad who is an engineer in Pakistan Air force.