Check out the list of most successful people who barely sleep for just 4 to 6 hours on a daily basis. They have got all the luxuries and triumph in life owing to their uphill struggle.
Below are 11 such people:
- Jack Dorsey – Twitter Founder & Square CEO
Jack Dorsey spends around 8-10 hours at Twitter and at the same time at Square and in this way, he takes rest for just 5 hours on a daily basis.
- Shah Rukh Khan – Bollywood Actor
King Khan has a hectic schedule because of which he takes rest for just 3 to 4 hours.
- Mark Zuckerberg – Founder of Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg takes rest for just 5 hours. He does not want to waste time even in selecting T-shirts or clothes.
- Narendra Modi – Prime Minister of India
At the age of 63, Indian PM Narendra Modi is so active and energetic. He takes rest for just 4 to 5 hours.
- Bill Gates – Founder & Ex-CEO of Microsoft
This discoverer, computer programmer, stockholder, humanitarian and American biz tycoon is unquestionably named as one of the most popular and richest people of the globe. He sleeps just for 6 hours a day.
- Marissa Mayer – CEO of Yahoo
Marissa Mayer has earned an international reputation for being very diligent at Google and there, she worked for about 130 hours on a weekly basis. So she just gets around 4-6 hours to sleep.
- Barack Obama – Former President of the United States
The timetable of an ex-US president is very hectic so there is no surprise if he sleeps for less than 6 hours a day.
- Dominic Orr – President & CEO of Aruba Networks
In line with Wall Street Journal, Dominic Orr just gets around 4 hours to take rest.
- Steve Reinemund – Ex PepsiCo chief executive officer
Steven’s routine is to get up at 5 am and enjoy a long run of 4 miles. He sleeps only for 5-6 hours on a daily basis.
- Bill Clinton – Ex U.S. President
Bill Clinton is the person who was broadly recognized for sleeping just 5-6 hours each day; but, he had to adjust this agenda after the heart operation.
Well, how many hours a day do you sleep?
Let us know in the comment section below.