Acne and pimples are common problem, especially for the younger population. During the puberty, your body goes through many changes, and acne and pimples on your face and body are one of the most widespread manifestations.
There are many reasons for their manifestation: improper diet, stress, poor hygiene, etc. Pimples can be very resistant to many chemicals that are used against them.
But, there is a better way. Using the foods and drinks listed below you can quickly and easily get rid of these “skin aggressors”.
For external use:
- Propolis – rub propolis several times per day on the affected skin parts. Mix it with honey, for better effect.
- Sea salt – take 2 dl of water and boil it mildly. Then add half a teaspoon of sea salt. With soft handkerchief, apply this mix to the affected parts, several times per day. Your skin will become less oily, and therefore less susceptible to appearance of new acne and pimples.
- Calendula – this herb has strong antiseptic effect, and often is integral part of many pharmaceutical products for skin care. Every morning and evening apply calengula tea to the affected parts.
- Honey and cinnamon – in the east, this mixture is often used to “fight” acne and pimples. Mix honey with cinnamon and rub it once a day (best before bedtime) to the affected areas.
For internal use:
- Nettle – eliminates the internal causes for acne manifestations. Drink 1 l of nettle tea per day.
- Water – provides sufficient amount of moisture which is necessary for good health of your skin.
- Vitamin A – prevents infections emergence, feeds and nourishes the skin.
- Green Tea – is powerful antioxidant. Drink 2 cups of this tea per day and you won’t have acne and pimples problem.